If there is one lady that knows the ins and outs of the best beauty and makeup products out there, then the gorgeous Ash Quinn is your gal, not only is she a makeup artist, she's also editor and owner of beauty blog Oz Product Junkie.
I sat down with the queen of the makeup flat lays to chat about her fave makeup products, and you're going to love what she has to say.
1. What is your favourite foundation for dewy skin? And what is your favourite full coverage foundations?
At the moment I really love the BECCA Aqua Luminous foundation for a very dewy look. The thing with foundations like that is they don't last all that long so if I need longevity I'll mix a liquid illuminator with a long wearing foundation. The IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better CC+ SPF50+ gives amazing coverage and leaves a beautiful, luminbous, skin=like finish. For full coverage foundation I love MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD.
2. What is the best primer for all day makeup hold?
Primers can be quite personal depending on your skin type. For dryer skin I love the LAURA MERCIER Radiance or Mineral primer. On oily skin either the LAURA MERCIER Oil Free or MAX FACTOR Face Finity primer.
3. What is your favourite mascara for full voluminous lashes?
4. What are your five favourite products for bridal makeup?
I love working with brides! 5 products I reach for the most are - HARLOTTE After Glow foundation, BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Champagne Pop", MAC "Woodwinked" eyeshadow, CHARLOTTE TILBURY Film Star Bronze & Glow and MAC lipstick in "Honeylove".
5. What is the best powder highlighter? And what is the best cream highlighter?
Powder - BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Champagne Pop" or for very fair skin LAURA MERCIER Baked Powder 01. Creams I love the BECCA poured series (can you tell I love BECCA highlights?!) or the MAC cream colour bases in "Pearl", "Shell" and "Hush"
6. What are your five favourite lipstick brands?
From affordable to highend - Rimmel, Maybelline, MAC, Harotte, Tom Ford
7. What is your favourite contour kit?
8. What is one of the best budget foundations?
9. What is your favourite eyeshadow palette for everyday use?
If I could only have one eyeshadow palette I would be very sad but I would choose the ZOEVA Cocoa Blend because you can create a lot of different looks with it.
What are some of your favourite products?